ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Monday, February 23, 2009

I live in South Korea

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/02/23/northkorea.missiles/index.html

That means I am safer than you, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of skiing and graduation. The food always sounds so different, yet the actual items are obviously not that far from the menudo or sushi we eat here. Looks like it's warming up. A toasty 42 degrees. You should be thankful. Take care. DAD

Carissa Peck said...

Toasty and 42 degrees do not belong in the same sentence...though yes I am only wearing one jacket to school now

Followers