ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

What time is it?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ice Festival


Walking to the festivals we found random masks


The crew


Weeeeeeeeee!


Me and an igloo...COOOLD


Pretty ain't it?


Snowman!!!



On a weird sled thingy


Giant snow fish thingy and ME


Me and a giant dancing soju bottle


Snow sculpture


Flying fish...kinda


This cost $4,000,000,0000!!!!



Fish are EVERYWHERE

3 comments:

surfchic1983 said...

your pictures are awesome. someone offered me a free ticket to that and i said no b/c i'd already committed to something else. i should've cancelled my other plans and done that! looks like you had a blast.

Anonymous said...

andrew wants wants to know who the little fat guy is in the picture with you.

Carissa said...

That little fat guy is a gigantic soju bottle, we also have another picture of him passed out :-P

Followers