- lived at three different places (not counting my first weekend in Alcala).
- finishd 4 Masters classes.
- taught at least a solid 4 months of class to 3, 4 and 5 year olds.
- made amazing friends.
- hand drawn about 15 workshets (yes, ME hand drawing!).
- used wordreference about a million times.
- mastered the art of dinner (or a I call it, "throw stuff in a pot and heat) .
- been heartbroken.
- remembered the heart is a fabulous organ that luckily continues to heal and function.
- cried at a bank (twice).
- lost a passport.
- gone to Malta.
- been inside some of the oldest ruins!
- rocked Barcelona.
- visited the the lovely gardens in Aranjuez.
- hosted several lovely friends (and some strangers who became friends).
- filed a police report on behalf of a friend who was here for less than 35 hours.
- discovered you can board a plane without ID.
- rocked the Madrid metro (just give me colors not numbers)
- pretty much memorized the cercanias to Getafe frm Nuevos
and so much more!
I can´t wait to see what the next half of Europe brings me