ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Bad blogger

So, I've been in Spain for quite some time now and yes I stink at it.

Things are going well I am just SUPER busy


So that's Katie, Meagan, me and Juliet. They are all in my program and Katie, Juliet and I actually live together

Here's all of us for Halloween :) (Our other rooomie Chealsea is the one with black horns) and this is taken at our place.

We live near cuatro caminos and nuevos ministarios

This is us near Lauren (the curly haired blonde in the purple tights)'s place. She lives near Escorial which is where King's are buried and there's lots of great art! All the jumping lovelies are in my program.
Pretty
ooo Views!

Sorry I am so awful at updates I'll try to catch up :)

No comments:

Followers