ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

TWISTER

OK...so I hate Thursdays BUSIEST day. AND I have teachers yuck

Today was the best teacher's lesson ever. We played Twister :-)

Woot

They learned

Red
Green
Blue
Yellow

Foot
Hand
Right
Left

and I added

On

woot

2 comments:

Lils said...

hahha...nice.

how about "stop breathing on me"

or..."please put your shoes on"

:P

Anonymous said...

Go baby!
Besos, Mom

Followers