ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Camping...kinda

So I planned a weekend get-away for me and my fellow couchsurfers. For those of you who don't know I am part of a website called couchsurfing. I'll do another "what's couchsurfing?" post later.

But we went to a hostel in the country...soooo pretty, and we ended up with like 34 people showing up. We went on a hike, a nature walk, a boat ride, had a campfire, overall lots of fun :-)

That's the hostel


That's the backyard


I have more pictures posted to my facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2131026&l=a33f3&id=24606699

:-)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow...how beautiful!! Yeah I have no idea what couchsurfing is so a tutorial is needed:)

Anonymous said...

Know "all about" couchsurfing. Aren't you an ambassador??? or something? Anyway, amazing pictures. Pretty enough to frame.
Besos, Mom

Followers