ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back in San Diego!

Super Sad to leave my great Spanish friends but I know I will be in touch with those lovely ladies.

In the short time I have been home I have been able to have in & out, taquitos, slurpees, and a sandwich from my favorite deli.

I have started working for IH and thus far things are going great (then again I haven't actually started teaching yet so that could be it)

It is odd to think that in less than a month I move to MEXICO!

No comments:

Followers