ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oi vey...month in review up until now

Well I am behind I know I keep waiting to download my photos to post but OK I guess this will have to do

In the last month (well since free hugs) I went to a North Kore vs South Korea Soccer game, had a goodbye dinner with friends, went bowlin´!!! had a goodbye night out, goodbye with the principal (yeesh lots of goodbyes right?)

Then left

Had over 24 hours in airplanes (over 36 hours in airports) and arrived in Madrid to meet my family

Did El Rastro, el Palacio and a few other cool things in Madrid then off to Salamanca. Back to Madrid with my sister to catch a flight to Venice!!!

In Venice we saw cool things, ate awesome food AND took a daytrip to Verona. Saw Juliet´s house and other cool tings, were dorks on a train etc.

No comments:

Followers