ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Everland Zoo

So, I recently went to Everland and had a BLAST rollercoasters, silly people dressed up great friends...oh...and a zoo...how does it compare to the WORLD FAMOUS San Diego zoo? Obviously it doesn't...but it was still pretty darn cool.

Here's a few of my favorite photos:

The AMERICAN beavers...much to the contempt of my Canadian brethren

MONKEY VILLLAGE
GOOOO MONARCHS!!!



The Polar Plunge is soooo much cooler :-)


Overall a pretty nifty setup and one you should feinitely check out if you're in Everland
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers