ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Next stop...Spain


Kathleen, a friend of mine whom I studied with in Madrid, let me know about a Masters program in Alcalá back in January. It is through a the Instituto Univeritario de Investigación en Estudios Norteamerianos Benjamin Franklin (Instituto Franklin) of the Universidad de Alcalá!

They have a program called the "Teach & Learn in Spain Program" which gives American students a chance to study get a Master´s from the Universidad de Alcalá while doing a paid internship teaching at a school somewhere in Madrid (or the surrounding areas).

I'm in the process of collecting the necessary paperwork, but the fact that I've been accepted at all means that hopefully in September I'll be in Spain :)

No comments:

Followers