ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Monday, December 21, 2009

December...already?

I have pictures and more to write, but quickly for now I will just say the last three months have been a whirlwind!

Here's an album from October: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2254765&id=24606699&l=d49f245926 bigger and better pictures later :)

I passed my course!

And absolutely ADORE my au apair family (YAY!)

The Netherlands also got the most snow they've had since 1981! So yeah just for me I guess :P

Hope all is well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got over 30 min.of hail Does that count for anything?
Besos

Followers