ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Be back to the Camino later...but for now...NETHERLANDS

LOTS to write but for now a quick post with pictures of the three little angels I'll be watching for the next 10 (or so) months

The oldest Cleo, she's is 5


Pippou (said kinda like Pepper) is 3


Pookie (no idea on spelling here people) is 3 as well

So yeah those are my precious little angels :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty darn cute! Not identical I gather. Bless those little ones every night.
Besos,
Mom

Followers