ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Verona


The park what else to set a romantic stage


How about where people used to get killed for amusement?






The wall of lovers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seems like such a loong time ago. You have been so many places since then. I wonder about it all.
Besos
Mom

Anonymous said...

Carrie, thanks for posting them. Hadn't checked in a while. Pictures of Korea almost made me sentimental. Loved pictures of Venice. One of you and Ness in front of the cathedral and one you took of her in front of banner/picture are classics.

Followers