ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

80% into...and learning...

Today is a sunny 39 degrees...

Why do I live here again?

Anyways...I am about 80% done with my contract how weird is that?

67 more days in Korea...it just seems sooo fast! I just arrived here yesterday googling how to use a can opener (I've never had to use a manual one before!) finding my way around my apartment buildings (it was like a maze)

In many ways I've learned a lot (my Korean is way better...but mainly Konglish) and in others...well I still call tourist information to figure out where to fax things...so I guess I am still as lost as ever.

Oh well, that's life right? Once you know the answers the questions change :-)

No comments:

Followers