ABROAD...again


Well, I am living abroad...yet again. After Singapore, Spain, Turkey, Korea the Netherlands (and returning to Spain for a Masters) I've unpacked my backpack a little closer to home in Mexico. I live in Culiacan where I am trying my hand at teaching English to University and high school students. Below you'll find random updates as I go to festivals, explore my city or just feel like sharing a random story.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

4th Picture Tag

This is a picture tag!!


Here's the deal:





1. Go to the place on your computer where you store all your pictures and open the 4th folder





2. Open the 4th picture.





3. Post the picture and give an explanation of what it is.





4. Tag 4 people.





DO NOT CHEAT!! You cannot edit or crop the picture!!




The view from my flight from San Fran to Korea...back in April 2008

I don't think four people with blogs read this...umm...

Paul and Joyce!

No comments:

Followers